"It’s true, this is the best outer wear purchase I’ve made in years."
"I had pretty high expectations but I was still very pleasantly surprised!"
"I have lived inside this jacket since I got it!"
"Perfect for being outside for long both in the city and forest."
"Lovely fleece jacket, I haven’t taken it off since I bought it!"
Jag älskar jackan och har den även i grönt :) Jag använder nästan den dagligen höst/vinter/vår förutom dagar med väldigt mycket regn.
Älskar den! Kommer ha den i många många år! Köpte en större storlek för att jag ville ha den luftig.
I have been looking for a fleece that was not 100% plastic, and finding Astrid Wild and this product was quite exciting (I would love to see future formulations with even more wool content, if possible!). I read the size charts and garment measurements and ordered my usual size, knowing it would be larger and allow for layering underneath. As it has just turned to autumn, right now I'm just wearing a tank or tee underneath, but there's plenty of room for thicker layers. The fleece is cozy, but doesn't leave me sweaty thanks to the wool content. I'm already pondering whether I need another color!
Love them! I have them in three colors 🥰
Äntligen har jag hittat en premium fleece jacka som passar min kropp. Skönt material, funktionella detaljer. Helt enkelt perfekt.
I haven’t stopped wearing my Minna Fleece since I bought it! It’s an investment, but it’s definitely worth it.
Rejäl men smidig. Ett väldigt härligt plagg som jag nu har i flera färger.
I purchased this jacket because I was attracted to the fall colors and the fact that it was a wool mix instead of just synthetic material like a typical fleece. I bought the brown and was pleasantly surprised when it came. The color is beautiful. It is soft, of good quality and I like the fact that every pocket has a zipper. It has kept me warm on the cooler summer nights. I look forward to layering it under my winter coat.
I am in love with this fleece! The fabric feels amazing on the skin and is super cozy, the colour is absolutely stunning and flattering and i love that it has several big pockets and really long sleeves. Overall, it is clear that this fleece has been produced with the highest quality in mind and I am sure that it will bring me joy for many years!
A wonderful fleece. I love it and I try to convince my daugther to wish for a fleece for X-mas present.
Our best selling wool fleece, made from a soft and cozy recycled Italian wool mix. Light as a feather, yet very warm. The high collar and oversized design makes you feel like wearing a hug. With over 1000 5-star reviews, we feel certain that this will be a staple item in your wardrobe for years to come. Wear it as a midlayer under a shell jacket, as a cozy sweater indoors or as a jacket with a knit underneath.
Minna Minimalist Wool Fleece Jacket, is a minimalistic version of the Minna Wool Fleece Jacket, and doesn’t have the trim fabric along the front zipper and in the chest pocket. The fabric and fit is otherwise the same.
- High collar
- Recycled wool mix
- 3 pockets, all with zippers
- Large chest pocket for your smartphone
- Two-way front zipper
- Breathable and sweat-wicking fabric
We recommend choosing your typical size. If between sizes, see guidance from perceived fit from below. The jacket has an oversized design, so if you want the garment to be more fitted, consider choosing a smaller size than your typical size
- Black: Juliet is 169 cm tall and wearing size S. Cina is 172 cm tall and wearing size M.
- Camel: Juliet is 169 cm tall and wearing size S. Matilda is 165 cm tall and wearing size L.
- Green: Juliet is 169 cm tall and wearing size S. Manuela is 168 cm tall and wearing size XL.
63% Recycled wool, 24% Polyamide, 13% Polyester
Weight: ~350 g/m²
96% Polyamide, 4% Elastane
Weight: ~300 g/m²
Zippers from YKK.
- Wool is a natural material that does not require extensive cleaning
- We recommend avoiding washing if the clothing is not too dirty. You will save energy and water, and make the garment last longer
- Machine wash only with wool or hand wash program in 30°C
- Turn inside out when washing
- Use detergent that is designed for wool
- Do not bleach or use fabric softener
- Do not tumble dry
- Iron at low heat
- Pilling is a natural occurrence amongst products that are made using wool fibres. We recommend removing pills carefully with a wool comb
- Recycled wool
- Waste fabric from Amelia and Astrid pants used as trim fabric
- Small-scale production in Europe
Read more about our sustainability work here.
Perceived fit (based on reviews):