"It’s true, this is the best outer wear purchase I’ve made in years."
"I had pretty high expectations but I was still very pleasantly surprised!"
"I have lived inside this jacket since I got it!"
"Perfect for being outside for long both in the city and forest."
"Lovely fleece jacket, I haven’t taken it off since I bought it!"
Love this fleece jacket. I bought it to go to Iceland and it definitely kept me warm. Been living in this the last few weeks since winter arrived.
Minna Wool Fleece Jacket Black
Love it! So cozy and soft
Very nice style, varm and practical.
Not heavy to wear and smart with double-zipper for sitting down.
Fit is good, but a little to short.
Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy that you like your new AW clothes. ♡
Thank you for your review, Johanna! ♡
I love the jacket. It’s very practical. Love that the pockets are reinforced on the inside. It's warm, and a casual fit. Great for gardening and in the city!
Thank you so much for your review! So lovely to hear. ♡
I love my Minna wool fleece, it’s soft, cuddly and so warm. Plus, it looks good! Everything about the order went smoothe. Will definitely be a returning customer.
Thank you so much for sharing your review with us, Sofia! We are so happy that you've found us and you're more than welcome to make a new purchase in the future. ♡
I’ve been looking for good quality product the looks and feels nice , that I can wear to work or out. Up until now I hadn’t been able to find this. The fit and feel are exceptional and I have already ordered a few more pieces and have told most of my female friends ( or their husbands looking for gift ideas) … You can trust this brand for quality and presentation. These pieces will be legacy pieces in your wardrobe.
Thank you so much for sharing your review with us, Kimberly! We are so happy that you've found us and this means so much for us to hear. You're more than welcome to make a new purchase in the future. ♡
The fleece is extremely comfortable. The burgandy color is true to the image. It is nice and warm and, above all it fits properly - very rare for me as my bottom half is at least a size larger than my top.
Thank you so much for your review, Alice! We are so happy that you like your new Minna Fleece. ♡
Minna Minimalist Wool Fleece Jacket Navy
Tack för din recension. ♡
Our best selling wool fleece, made from a soft and cozy recycled Italian wool mix. Light as a feather, yet very warm. The high collar and oversized design makes you feel like wearing a hug. With over 1000 5-star reviews, we feel certain that this will be a staple item in your wardrobe for years to come. Wear it as a midlayer under a shell jacket, as a cozy sweater indoors or as a jacket with a knit underneath.
Minna Minimalist Wool Fleece Jacket, is a minimalistic version of the Minna Wool Fleece Jacket, and doesn’t have the trim fabric along the front zipper and in the chest pocket. The fabric and fit is otherwise the same.
- High collar
- Recycled wool mix
- 3 pockets, all with zippers
- Large chest pocket for your smartphone
- Two-way front zipper
- Breathable and sweat-wicking fabric
We recommend choosing your typical size. If between sizes, see guidance from perceived fit from below. The jacket has an oversized design, so if you want the garment to be more fitted, consider choosing a smaller size than your typical size
- Black: Juliet is 169 cm tall and wearing size S. Cina is 172 cm tall and wearing size M.
- Camel: Juliet is 169 cm tall and wearing size S. Matilda is 165 cm tall and wearing size L.
- Green: Juliet is 169 cm tall and wearing size S. Manuela is 168 cm tall and wearing size XL.
63% Recycled wool, 24% Polyamide, 13% Polyester
Weight: ~350 g/m²
96% Polyamide, 4% Elastane
Weight: ~300 g/m²
Zippers from YKK.
- Wool is a natural material that does not require extensive cleaning
- We recommend avoiding washing if the clothing is not too dirty. You will save energy and water, and make the garment last longer
- Machine wash only with wool or hand wash program in 30°C
- Turn inside out when washing
- Use detergent that is designed for wool
- Do not bleach or use fabric softener
- Do not tumble dry
- Iron at low heat
- Pilling is a natural occurrence amongst products that are made using wool fibres. We recommend removing pills carefully with a wool comb
- Recycled wool
- Waste fabric from Amelia and Astrid pants used as trim fabric
- Small-scale production in Europe
Read more about our sustainability work here.
Perceived fit (based on reviews):