The Amelia Hiking Pants are now available with an adjustable waist! The pants are praised for their great fit - a result of the comfortable high waist and stretchy fabric - and three different leg lengths. Now you can also adjust the waist with a comfortable mechanism combining an elastic band and a unicolour velcro tape.
The adjustable waist is crafted with the ever changing female body in mind, acknowledging the tummy can be swollen due to for example menstruation, IBS or digestion problems. You can adjust up to 15-30 cm depending on the size, and choose a fit that suits your body and tummy each day.
The abrasion resistant and water repellent fabric, produced in Borås, Sweden, is 5 times as durable as recommended for work wear, meaning you don’t have to worry about dirt, wear and tear. With multiple, practical pockets, this is the perfect combination of Scandinavian design simplicity, fit and functionality. These versatile pants are your perfect everyday outdoor pants for biking, skiing, city errands and dog walks as well as hiking mountains
Choose between 3 different inseam leg lengths: Short (inseam 74 cm), Regular (79 cm) and Tall (85 cm).
Comes in color Green.
- High waist
- Adjustable waist
- 8 pockets (4 with zippers)
- 2 large thigh pockets with zipper
- 3 leg lengths
- Jeans button
- Stretchy and extremely durable fabric
- Fluorocarbon free DWR (durable water repellency) treatment
- Breathable and quick drying fabric
- Weight: c. 500 grams (size 38)
Fit & Sizes
Comes in three inseam lengths: Short (74 cm), Regular 79 cm) and Tall (85 cm).
We recommend choosing your typical size. If between sizes, we recommend choosing the smaller.
You can comfortably decrease the waist circumference up to 15-30 cm depending on size. See waist at its widest and waist at its smallest for each size in the size tool (link under size selector).
- Green: Julia is 176 cm tall and wearing size 38 / Regular. Saskia is 162 cm tall and wearing size 52 / Short.
Still not sure what size to order? Use the size tool (link under size selector), take a look at our size guide or contact us.
Materials & Care
96% Polyamide, 4% Elastane
Weight: ~300 g/m²
Zippers from YKK.
- We recommend avoiding washing if the clothing is not too dirty. You will save energy and water, and make the garment last longer
- Normal machine wash in 40ºC
- Turn the pants upside down to avoid buttons and zippers harming other clothing
- Wash with similar colors
- Do not bleach or use fabric softener
- Tumble dry at medium level
- Iron at low heat
- Do not dry clean
- In order to restore the DWR, you can iron or tumble dry in at least 80ºC after washing
Fabric supplier: FOV, Sweden. Read about their sustainability work here.
Producer: Tindra, Lithuania.
- Bluesign-certified fabric
- Fabric supplier has OEKO-TEX® STANDARD 100 certification
- Fluorocarbon free DWR
- Small-scale production in Europe
Read more about our sustainability work here.
Shipping & Returns
We offer worldwide shipping and free shipping in the EU. Read about your country’s Shipping & Delivery. Especially if you are ordering from outside the EU, we strongly recommend you to check shipping information before making an order.
We offer a 30 day return period. Read about Return & Exchanges.
Perceived fit (based on reviews):