The very last pieces of the Fredrika Linen Shirt with an Archive offer!
The perfect oversized linen shirt made in an airy, soft, 100% linen fabric, produced and sewn in Lithuania.
The Fredrika Linen Shirt is designed to protect you from sun, for instance when sailing, and cool you off during warm summer hikes. The timeless, classic design makes it work just as well at the office, as covering up at the beach.
Linen is a natural functional material that regulates your body temperature and repels stains, perfect for the outdoors. Arm cuffs with buttons brings versatility, and helps with keeping mosquitos out.
Designed in Sweden. Made in Lithuania, with sustainability in mind.
Comes in colour Off-white.
- 100% linen
- 2 chest pockets with buttons
- Mother of pearl buttons
- Astrid Wild logotype on chest pocket
- Arm cuffs with buttons
- Breathable, sweat-wicking and quick drying
- Stain repellent & self cleaning
- Softens with use and wash
Fit & sizes
We recommend choosing your typical size. If between sizes, we recommend choosing the smaller. The shirt has an oversized design, so if you want the garment to be more fitted, consider choosing a smaller size than your typical size.
- Juliet is 169 cm tall and wearing a size S.
- Cina is 172 cm tall and wearing size M.
- Matilda is 165 cm tall and wearing L.
Still not sure what size to order? Use the size tool (link under size selector), take a look at our size guide or contact us.
Materials & Care
Weight: 160 g/m²
Supplier: Klasikine Tekstile, Lithuania
- Machine wash in 40°C
- Do not bleach or use fabric softener
- Tumble dry on low level
- Iron at medium heat
Perceived fit (based on reviews):