We are looking for a Customer Support Intern to join our bubbly team at Astrid Wild!
What’s our current challenge?
We’re a cross-Nordic outdoor fashion brand focusing on women, launched in late 2019. We are currently experiencing a very positive growth trend backed by the increasing interest for the outdoors and women loving our products. With growing demand, there’s also an increasing amount of customer errands to handle on a daily basis. Since we’re a Direct-to-Consumer (DTC) brand, creating an unparalleled customer experience is absolutely essential. The great thing is, we have the best customers making customer service a joy!
Why join us?
You’ll be part of shaping the customer journey and learning the ins and outs of building a new DTC brand. You’ll work closely with the CEO, Jemina Pomoell, ex-investment banker which will let you gain invaluable insights into the company’s customer-facing operations. This role could be developed into an Operations Trainee if of interest by the candidate.
- Manage customer support emails
- Ensure smooth delivery experience, working closely with our warehouse and logistics companies
- Handle errands related to returns and exchanges and assist in developing a smooth returns and exchange process
- Manage customers inquiries through our website chat tool, Tidio and social media
Who we’re looking for:
- You’re a self-going and proactive individual who can structure your own work day.
- You’re extremely detail oriented and structured in your work
- Positive and constructive attitude to tackle also challenging situations
- You can work at least 1-3 hour per day, Monday to Friday for a minimum of 4 months.
- Fluent in English and Swedish. Finnish is a big plus but not a must
- Previous experience with customer service or working with hospitality
- Working knowledge with digital tools and platforms
- Ability to have a creative approach to finding new ways of communication as well having a creative eye for the visual appeal of the brand identity
Start date & location:
The internship starts the latest March 1st. The internship can be carried out fully remote. If the candidate wish, there's a possibility to sit with us at our offices in central Stockholm. The candidate must live in Europe due to time zones.
Hourly based compensation (internship level).
Apply by sending your CV or link to LinkedIn profile in addition to answers to the following questions, to firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll review candidates continuously.
1. Are you able to work 1-3 h per day, Monday to Friday, for a minimun of 4 months?
2. What languages do you speak?
3. What previous experiences of yours will be of use in this role?
4. What sparks your interest with Astrid Wild?